Intro to Grants and Foundations
Wednesday, 14 Oct. to Wednesday, 4 Nov. at Online
19 learners signed up; 1 responded to the survey
- "Learn more about grant writing and starting a non-profit."
- "how to write grants for non-profit organization"
- "information and leads on how to start or join a nonprofit."
- "I am interested in learning how to write grant winning proposals and how to succeed in partnerships with Foundations."
- "Improved ability to find Foundation Funding Opportunities. Tips & Tricks from peers."
and 14 others
- "To support my immigrant community center's programming"
- "This session was short but comprehensive, intimate, and flexible to people's needs. As opposed to other online learning sources, I appreciated that this was tied to a local organization & thus more applicable to local learners."