Intro to Grants and Foundations
Wednesday, 14 Oct. to Wednesday, 4 Nov. at Online
19 learners signed up; 1 responded to the survey
- "learning as much as I can"
- "how to write grants for non-profit organization"
- "information and leads on how to start or join a nonprofit."
- "I'm a new ED, and especially during this challenging time, I need to know how to work with foundations for funding."
- "To learn how to find and apply for grants"
and 14 others
- "To support my immigrant community center's programming"
- "This session was short but comprehensive, intimate, and flexible to people's needs. As opposed to other online learning sources, I appreciated that this was tied to a local organization & thus more applicable to local learners."