Learning Circle Insights
Worthington 21-Day Racial Equity and Social Justice Challenge
Thursday, 22 Oct. to Thursday, 12 Nov. at Meeting virtually
32 learners signed up; 4 responded to the survey
Why did people sign up?
- "I hope to build my knowledge of racial equity"
- "deeper understanding of how I can join with others in civic affairs"
- "Anti-racist education"
- "Expand my knowledge in anti-racism work and the view points of my community"
- "to learn from fellow citizens, to build a stronger community, to be a more useful member of our community."
and 26 others
Did participants reach their learning goals?
Confidence in course materials
Do participants feel more confident about what they learned?
How do participants intend to apply what they learned?
- "Speak out"
- "In my work"
- "Trying to look at things from this different perspective"
Net Promoter Score
Would participants recommend learning circles to a friend?
Why or Why Not?
- "A good way t"
- "It was a positive experience"
- "Interesting group"
- "It was a good first step"