The 1619 Project at PPL
Thursday, 22 Oct. to Thursday, 19 Nov. at Providence Public Library
11 learners signed up; 1 responded to the survey
- "Increased knowledge and understanding of systemic racism and how I, as a white person, can support change."
- "To know more about the subject."
- "Reconnect with an important, yet not taught or widely known part of American history."
- "Engage in meaningful conversations on this topic and learn!"
- "An opportunity to hear from others about the many issues and ideas brought up in the 1619 project"
and 6 others
- "I start conversations on topics from the class."
- "It's a great way to learn!"