The 1619 Project at PPL
Thursday, 22 Oct. to Thursday, 19 Nov. at Providence Public Library
11 learners signed up; 1 responded to the survey
- "Deeper understanding of the 1619 content and how we can use it for social change"
- "More learning opportunities."
- "A broader knowledge of the subject"
- "Increased knowledge and understanding of systemic racism and how I, as a white person, can support change."
- "To know more about the subject."
and 6 others
- "I start conversations on topics from the class."
- "It's a great way to learn!"