The 1619 Project at PPL
Thursday, 22 Oct. to Thursday, 19 Nov. at Providence Public Library
11 learners signed up; 1 responded to the survey
- "Excited to read and discuss the 1619 articles with others"
- "I've always been interested in history, but also how P2P works"
- "Deeper understanding of the 1619 content and how we can use it for social change"
- "More learning opportunities."
- "An opportunity to hear from others about the many issues and ideas brought up in the 1619 project"
and 6 others
- "I start conversations on topics from the class."
- "It's a great way to learn!"