Science & Cooking: From Haute Cuisine to Soft Matter Science (physics)
Wednesday, 19 Aug. to Wednesday, 4 Nov. at online
25 learners signed up; 2 responded to the survey
- "learning as much as I can and sharing with others"
- "Hopefully leaning more about cooking"
- "Knowledge and connections in the food science industry"
- "Science behind food"
- "Learning new cooking skills"
and 20 others
- "Application was made clear in the course through recipes. It was very much a main characteristic that I particularly enjoyed"
- "Cooking with more confidence"
- "Loved it"
- "I enjoyed the experience and I am excited about what I was learning. But it seems more suited to outgoing personalities and people with time to spare"