Science & Cooking: From Haute Cuisine to Soft Matter Science (physics)
Wednesday, 19 Aug. to Wednesday, 4 Nov. at online
25 learners signed up; 2 responded to the survey
- "Learn physics fundamentals of cooking"
- "Knowledge and connections in the food science industry"
- "A better understanding of cooking"
- "To understand food better and help my cooking skills."
- "To crack Jee mains and advanced"
and 20 others
- "Application was made clear in the course through recipes. It was very much a main characteristic that I particularly enjoyed"
- "Cooking with more confidence"
- "Loved it"
- "I enjoyed the experience and I am excited about what I was learning. But it seems more suited to outgoing personalities and people with time to spare"