How to be an LGBTQ+ Ally
Friday, 7 Aug. to Friday, 11 Sept. at Virtual
5 learners signed up; 2 responded to the survey
- "To learn more about supporting the LGBT community. Even as a gay man, this can be difficult"
- "Learn from others and get a better understanding of the topic."
- "Everyday application to how I talk to people and about the subject."
- "Trying to be more supportive and accepting"
- "To become better engaged with the community, to continue learning and growing, and to lend my voice."
- "The experience was wonderful"