Learning about Learning Circles
Tuesday, 5 May to Tuesday, 19 May at Online
16 learners signed up; 3 responded to the survey
- "I hope to learn how to facilitate a perfect learning circle :)"
- "see an online learning circle in action :)"
- "Deeper knowledge about how to train new staff giving Learning Circle Sessions"
- "To become a qualified learning circle facilitator"
- "I want to learn how to effectively run a learning circle and also how to effectively run training to teach others how to run learning circles!"
and 13 others
- "To run my own LC"
- "I plan to teach people to run learning circles online."
- "Implementing and starting to facilitate learning circles in my community"
- "It's simple way to combine P2P learning with online tools / resources, it's seems to be typical way of learning nowdays"
- "It's fun, low-commitment, and effective for a nonformal learning."
- "Learning something never hurts. This method of learning together is very good and should be tried and used."